Let me introduce to to my ukes

Keef

Reaction score
32213390.jpg

starting from the right working left
Westbrook uke
this uke has been around since the early 60's my mom bought it but never played it
KoAloha Sceptre tenor I bought this because it looked cool and I knew it was of great quality and I figured that I wouldn't ever need to buy another uke ha ha the more I played it the more respect I had for it so now I am real careful where I take it because I want to have it for a very long time
Bluegrass ukes tenor I like this uke a lot so I added gold stripes and a barcus Barry pickup I am still trying to decide what strings I want once I get that figured out this will be my utility uke
Briggs and Stratton uke this is my own creation and a work in progress if you search the luithers section useing "Briggs" as a search you can see it in greater detail
Koa pili koko pineapple uke I just got this baby as a trade for a la pacific banjo uke project I like everything about it thanks
And I still can't play YET but tomorrow is my first lesson :)

Last edited:
Yes I did I may also stripe the two on the ends sort of a trade mark
:)

Is that yellow stripe fever on your ukes....It may be contagious, better isolate that pineapple and send it to me...he he only kidding..
Nice uke arsenal you have, looks like ready to play style you have there....Keep strumming them strings....MM Stan..

Nice - can't wait to see 'em in person (at the meetup in Wellington if I ever make it to one)

Nice collection and gotta say some of the most interesting posts on this forum...

Top Bottom