FS: KoAloha Longneck Soprano

JaceOne

Reaction score
[SOLD] FS: KoAloha Longneck Soprano [SOLD]

SOLD

Hello everybody!! Long-time lurker here, finally decided to register.

I'm selling my KoAloha Longneck Soprano. I already have two other ukuleles and I'd rather this one go to an owner that would put it too good use, rather than collecting dust in my house. And I could really use the money while waiting for substitute teaching to pick up again this coming school year.

It has been gently used and sounds beautiful. There are no cracks or blemishes on the ukulele. It looks just as it did when I bought it from MGM more than a year ago. Production Date: May 2009.

I'm looking for $475 (includes UPS Ground Shipping within the United States).

I have also put this up on ebay if you prefer using that (I'd actually prefer we use E-bay because I'm more familiar with that and Paypal).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200507998859

4889064735_3947f091ac_z.jpg

4889662244_145534ed7c.jpg

4889661798_9db7a455f4.jpg

4889067861_4c59c3027d.jpg

More pictures found in my Flickr account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10385857@N04/

Let me know if you need any more pictures or have any other questions or concerns.

Last edited:
case included?

yes, the case is included.

and yes, the back is a bit darker than the sides of the ukulele.
i believe it's the grain of the koa wood used in the back and the gloss finish that gives it such a contrast to the sides.
although, the picture makes it look much darker than it really is in person.

Last edited:
Are you jaysh_won on Ebay with 319 feedback at 100%? That says a lot. Folks here like a little assurance that new posters are legit. I'd suggest that you post at least one photo with the uke next to a sheet of paper with today's date and "Ukulele Underground" written on it. This helps keep scammers off this site and makes buyers feel safer.

SOLD.

oh, and since i woke up early to take pictures, might as well share. haha. ^_^
UU sign with green & blue post-it notes. thanks provines for the tip.

4890960224_bd8e4a8ce4.jpg

4890362145_c147cf6eb8.jpg

the last picture is a more accurate depiction of what the back of the ukulele looks like.

Mods: can you close the thread please? Thank you.

Top Bottom