Florida 'Ukulele Club???

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Does anyone have a contact number/email for Ho'okani O' Pololika Ukulele Hui (Music Makers of Florida Ukulele Club)?

I went to a workshop that was arranged at George's Music in Orlando back in June and joined the club for $40. I was told that we would meet a couple times a month, there would be a song book, CD, etc. that I would receive at the next meeting. I filled out the form with all my info and paid my money, but have never heard back from anyone and it's been 2 months. I believe the guy that was organizing it was named Keoni.

Not that I think it was a scam, but I think I may have fallen through the cracks and have no way of getting in touch with them.

Any contact information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Kevin, Keoni is also a member of my ukulkele club (Tampa Bay Ukulele Society) and I can put you in touch with him. He is giving another free workshop at George's Music in Orlando on August 21st. You can e-mail me at steve@thebarnkickers.com. You're also welcome to join my uke club (it's free) where you can contact Keoni directly and stay updated on our events upcoming events including our ukulele festival in November.

Tampa Bay Ukulele Society website.

- Steve

Keoni travels to Orlando a few times a year, but I was under the impression he moved to Georgia?

Top Bottom