Koaloha Concert FS <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

eculuke

Reaction score
SOLD
I am selling my Koaloha concert. It is getting very little playing time with my koalohaPS around. It is in great shape. It comes with a hard case and was made in 09. I am paid $575 here from a reputable member. I am selling it for 550.00 shipped. I am selling this to pick up a "taylor GS mini". If anybody has one they want to trade PM me. Other wise I'm not interested in a trade. Thanks Guys

Luke

4ed9c958.jpg

8cf14b64.jpg

2e95f40e.jpg

2e2705c9.jpg

Last edited:
I'll throw two things out there.

First: Eculuke is a great guy to deal with. We traded a PS for a Kamaka HF-3. I received the Kamaka very quickly it it was as described. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Luke again.

Second: The KoAloha concert might be the best made and sounding concert ukulele on the market. As loud as many tenors.

Thanks John!!! I am ready and willing to ship this beautiful concert out in the morning.......Anybody PM with questions or if you are interested!

I'll throw two things out there.

First: Eculuke is a great guy to deal with. We traded a PS for a Kamaka HF-3. I received the Kamaka very quickly it it was as described. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Luke again.

Second: The KoAloha concert might be the best made and sounding concert ukulele on the market. As loud as many tenors.

I would say they are louder than many tenors and they ARE the best concerts on the planet, at least out of the ones I have played :)

David,
I would agree.....I have tried many different ukes, (kamaka, mainland, kanilea). I really like the koaloha sounds the best! Somebody will be getting a super nice uke. Still available

Sadly, I don't play my KoAloha concert much, so I can't quite comment on it. (For purely sentimental reasons, if picking up a concert, I usually play a HF-2 instead, because it is the instrument that got me started a very long time ago) But I do want to throw in that the Taylor GS Mini looks like a very cool guitar. I still haven't gotten around to reading about it in the last Wood and Steel, but I've read Bob Taylor's blog on it, and I want one too! I probably won't buy one though, since I've already got a Little Martin...which has actually become my most played acoustic guitar. I'm sure you'll love the GS Mini. Good luck with the KoAloha sale.

And I had no idea that John has an HF3 now!

Sadly, I don't play my KoAloha concert much, so I can't quite comment on it. (For purely sentimental reasons, if picking up a concert, I usually play a HF-2 instead, because it is the instrument that got me started a very long time ago) But I do want to throw in that the Taylor GS Mini looks like a very cool guitar. I still haven't gotten around to reading about it in the last Wood and Steel, but I've read Bob Taylor's blog on it, and I want one too! I probably won't buy one though, since I've already got a Little Martin...which has actually become my most played acoustic guitar. I'm sure you'll love the GS Mini. Good luck with the KoAloha sale.

And I had no idea that John has an HF3 now!

Yes. I actually like it. It was one of those things where I wanted to get my Dad a Taylor but I got no bites on the PS and then Luke was advertising his trade. I am very happy with my Kamaka but wish it was a KoAloha Tenor with crown bridge.

I really am a huge fan of koaloaha. I have had MANY ukes in a short period of time and ended up with a small stable of koalohas. I am getting rid of this because its very similar in size to my PS and doesn't get ANY playing time. I hate to see it sit in a closet.

Luke. Where are you located?

so I came up with a good idea....maybe its a crazy idea...LOL. My concern with selling this at the right price, is because I want to get my taylor as stated above, after paypal fees, and possible shipping fees. I have come up with a good idea that MIGHT work out in somebodys favor. If I sell it and somebody paypals then I lose 2.9% so I am trying to cover that amount. BUT if somebody is willing to cut paypal out and buy the taylor directly and ship it to me (499.00 + free shipping at samash), as long as the cover my shipping charges (which I will provide a receipt). If it ships for $20, then you will have gotten the uke for $520. I always use fedex or ups ground to ship, depending on your location this could be a really good deal. If you are interested PM me. http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/st...coustic-_-GS Mini Acoustic Guitar-_-TGSMINIXX

Your Pm box is full. My offer still stands

I really dont want to put it on the bay.....somebody here has to want this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom