New Uke Giveaway coming soon. Sponsored by MGM

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
We're going to be holding a new contest/drawing shortly. Should be announced within the week. This contest is sponsored by Musicguymic. Check out his ebay store... haha as if you guys don't already know who that is. :p

Lemme guess...MGM's planning to give away one of the Compass Roses he has in his store currently? :rolleyes:;) But seriously, good for UU and good for MGM! Generosity applauded.:worship:

thats cool, can't wait. Hopefully its something not to difficult, then again, good things don't come with out any effort.

i just received my koa pili koko from MGM and its sweet. dare i try for another from his MGM's amazing vault?!

As long as it's not limited to those who can post a video.... yet again. :(

No videos required for this contest, although it may or may not help. this one will be totally random like the first giveaway.

I never win contests anyway, but then again most people don't, which is why they're contests. Thanks for letting us know and thanks to MGM and UU in general, changing the world, one uke at a time. :worship:

praise to UU and MGM :worship::worship::worship:

wowowee, soo many uke giveaways/contests. O_O UU is filled with a whole lot of awesome smothered with a ton of amazing. ;) haha wow, I'm hungry. but anywho.

Question, is there a rule or something that if you've won a uke from a previous contest then you can't win any new contests? haha

I'm just wondering before I start trying for any. xP

wowowee, soo many uke giveaways/contests. O_O UU is filled with a whole lot of awesome smothered with a ton of amazing. ;) haha wow, I'm hungry. but anywho.

Question, is there a rule or something that if you've won a uke from a previous contest then you can't win any new contests? haha

I'm just wondering before I start trying for any. xP
I don't have that rule, so please post your guess, if you want....

Top Bottom