Custom one of a kind hand painted soprano ukulele!!!!!!!!!!!! Low low price!!!!!!!!!!

UkuleleGoat

Reaction score
This is a beautiful, one of a kind, hand painted, ocean themed ukulele that is sure to make you proud, whether for play or display. The ukulele itself is just your average MK-S Soprano, however the real bargain is in the art work. This ukulele was hand painted by Caitlin Caldwell, a local artist fast on the rise here in Phoenix. More of her artwork can be seen at www.myspace.com/caitiebigpants, and is quickly on it's way to being quite sought after (not to mention more expensive), and this ukulele is a prime example of why. The top of the ukulele features a beautifully graphic image of a great white coming in for the kill. The back is finished with amazing wave cresting against the gorgeous blue Hawaiian sky. All around the sides and the headstock it is adorned with a variety of bright and cheerful tropical fish as well as coral and seaweed with bubbles,
For $150.00 (which includes shipping to anywhere in the mainland U.S.), you get this amazing ukulele, and the INCREDIBLE artwork at a deal that wont be available much longer. As an added bonus, the ukulele will be shipped to you inside the custom built, hand made, pleather exterior, faux-fur interior handy travel Super-Deluxe case. This is an incredible deal on a beautiful ukulele that will set you apart from all the rest. Everyone will be jealous of the flashy looks and warm, peaceful sound of your custom painted soprano
ukulele and want to know where to get there own...

But they can't.
There's only one.
Yours.
Enjoy.​

Here is a video demonstrating how this little gem looks and how it plays, although the video does the artwork no justice. For a clearer view, please refer to the included photographs. If you are interested send me a message on here or email at christopherwashy@yahoo.com. Thank you and enjoy

Attachments

• caitie tattoos 260.jpg
    caitie tattoos 260.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 205
  • caitie tattoos 261.jpg
    caitie tattoos 261.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 176
  • caitie tattoos 265.jpg
    caitie tattoos 265.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 158
  • caitie tattoos 266.jpg
    caitie tattoos 266.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 124
  • caitie tattoos 270.jpg
    caitie tattoos 270.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
That's rad bro. I really like the mouth and teeth around the sound hole, great idea! :smileybounce:

"Genuined Faux"...haha. It looks nice though.

Last edited:
Nice instrumental, 'Goat..what's it called?

Nice instrumental, 'Goat..what's it called?

its something that i just kind of made up. Then i said later that it is called "Sunshine, My Goat Egg", though i have no idea what that means i just like the sound of it. Kind of like the tune. Thank you though.

although that first little part is the beginning of handel's prelude for a musical clock. Dont want anyone to think i plagerized handel, haha.

this one got lost in the move and we just dug it out folks. still available for a limited time

what sorta paint do ya use when you do such wonderful images and how do you prepare the uke before you proceed with the painting? thanx kaizer

Top Bottom