Jake Is Coming to Wisconsin

Where's Stoughton?

I'll be seeing him on Nov. 2 in Minneapolis.

Cool. I have a good friend in Milwuakee and if I can get him into ukes by then I'll try to get him to go and let me tag along. I've already convinced him to give the Milwaukee Uke Fest in Sept a try. He has a Kamaka that he bought on his honeymoon in Hawai'i that he's never even played (the horror!).

Who's Jake? :confused:

Where did you get tickets? I'm only 20 minutes from Stoughton and would love to catch him live. Also if memory serves the opera house there is a pretty nice venue.

it never ceases to amaze me how much the uke is loved worldwide. it's cool that the uke has such enthusiastic, skilled, and humble ambassadors such as Jake, James, and so many more who have paved the way for the ukulele over the years. not to mention the role all of us "little guys" in sharing the joy of the uke with so many as well.

blessed to be a part of the "little guys",
shawn

http://ukulelefriend.com

Just a thought. Up here in Wis Rapids there are no uke players. It would be nice to meet up with other Wis players. There is an eating establishment within walking distance of the opera house called Les Bistro and BAR (emphasis added). If any who have indicated they are going perhaps we can meet up. Should be able to PM me on my profile.

Dan - BBQUKER

Top Bottom