mango fluke and batik flea on wood tree swing , whose pic??

It was probably a walnut neck. Some of the fancier Flukes/Fleas come with walnut necks instead of maple.

That's my photo:

flea_n_fluke_2585.jpg

The Bark Cloth Flea comes with a walnut neck, even with the plastic fretboard. They do that on some of their ukes, I guess basing the decision on the color scheme.

Thanks Thumper, I hope you dont mind me using your photo as a desktop,,, if you do , I will remove it.
That pic is great ,,the colors are so vibrant, makes me want both ukes in the pic.

I want a mahogany flea concert ,, but once you add the concert neck and Id like a pickup , its over 400.00w/ shipping ,,,, and I wonder if thats the best use of funds, actually funds I dont posess at the moment,
anyway , great pic
Steve

Hey, you're welcome to use and enjoy that photo! :)

I've been thinking about a mahogany Flea or Fluke, too, but I keep managing to resist. Today I should be receiving a Tiki Flea that I'm buying for my brother. I hope I don't get hooked on it, too!

That's my photo:

flea_n_fluke_2585.jpg

The Bark Cloth Flea comes with a walnut neck, even with the plastic fretboard. They do that on some of their ukes, I guess basing the decision on the color scheme.

Nice pic - thanks for sharing.

I think they may use the walnut neck on the "designer" models. I have a friend who has an Ivy Flea (soprano), and it has a walnut neck.

Jason

Top Bottom