Lanikai LU-21TE For Sale

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
I have to make some room in my uke collection and need to make some money. So I'm putting my Lanikai up for sale. I really really like this uke, it's my only one with a pickup but it just doesn't get played behind my Kanile'a. It looks very sexy and sleek with the black finish!

Here are the specs I pulled off of a website for it:

Features nato top, back and sides, Rosewood fretboard and bridge.
18 frets with geared metal tuning machines for easy tuning.
Active 3-Band EQ pickup and gloss BLACK finish with white pearloid binding.

The pickup on it works perfectly, just may need a new battery when you receive it.

Thoughts About this uke
I really really like the way this uke feels when you play it. The finish makes it nice and smooth to change chords and the neck and strings feel really nice to the touch. It sounds great acoustically and plugged in. I used it a couple times at open mics. The action is just where I like it, not too low and not high at all. This would be my main uke if it wasn't for my Kanile'a.

Added
I added strap buttons to this uke. It seemed to slide more when I wore sweat shirts when I stood up and tried to play it. The strap buttons are a dark silvery type of color and work perfectly.

Price
I'm looking for 150 + Shipping (Price is slightly negotiable)
I'm including the case with this as well.
CONUS

And now for pics! I don't have my good camera with me so some are kinda blurry but it's the best I could do for now.

Attachments

• IMAG0128.jpg
    IMAG0128.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 36
  • IMAG0139.jpg
    IMAG0139.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0134.jpg
    IMAG0134.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMAG0141.jpg
    IMAG0141.jpg