Finally landed the infamous sceptre

eculuke

Reaction score
I Always said if I could get my hands on a koaloha sceptre that I would make it happen, no matter what. Low and behold today MGM listed one on eBay. needless to say I am now the proud owner. So excited!!!
Luke

Congrats, that one looked beautiful on MGM's listing, and nice price!

Congrats on obtaining a Koaloha Sceptre... it is a much coveted uke to behold and play.

I bought mine (a concert sized sceptre) from MGM back in June. I absolutely l-o-v-e it!!! :)

p.s. I still want to acquire a Koaloha Pineapple Sunday, but will have to wait since the sceptre purchase strained the budget. (I see MGM has one posted - and relisted - since last week... but alas.... sigh..... )

I Always said if I could get my hands on a koaloha sceptre that I would make it happen, no matter what. Low and behold today MGM listed one on eBay. needless to say I am now the proud owner. So excited!!!
Luke

Congratulations! That & a Pineapple Sunday will fill out my UAS nicely. Maybe next year.

Congratulations. I saw that on eBay and thought it was a great deal. Can't wait to see pics when you receive it. :)

Was that the "second" with the dark knot in it? I was tempted too. I dragged my wife to the computer to show her and got a firm "no way." I guess I'll have to wait a little longer before I end up with my KoAloha. Now if I could just decide on which model....

Congrats on The Sceptre. The wood tones on the back are beautiful.

Congrats! Beautiful uke and I'm sure a wonderful sounding uke as well.

Aloha Eculuke,
Congrats on the purchase and score, maybe later post a review and pics....
Jus so happy 4U!!! MM Stan....

Last edited:
Keef,

I saw the ebony sceptre and was absolutely drooling over it. But then they haven't had it up for sales yet right?

I believe you are right
I wonder if it is going to be limited production or a new option

It's a pretty uke ain't it? :)
have you heard of the sceptre ebony?

Mmm...that white right next to that dark thick grain - hot!

Keef,

I saw the ebony sceptre and was absolutely drooling over it. But then they haven't had it up for sales yet right?

I believe you are right
I wonder if it is going to be limited production or a new option

Those Ebony Sceptres have been out. I saw a used one amost two years ago in a shope in Tempe AZ. The guy wouldn,t let me play it though. They are pretty limited compared to the Koa Sceptre and the price tag shows it. I think the were around 4 grand a pop. GX9901 has a picture of some being made in early 2008.Check out the blog post here.

Top Bottom