Kala Kiwi for sale <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

asisensei

UU+
Reaction score
Hi all. While I was in Las Vegas in June, I stopped by Alohatogo, the Hawaiian store on Sahara with my wife. I played all the Ukes he had and on a whim, and with the encouragement of my wife bought this Kala Kiwi. I brought it back home to NY with me and played it on and off for a month. Well, soprano's are not for me. I am sticking with my 2 tenor Flukes for now.

The Kiwi sounds like it should, I just can't get used to the shortened keyboard. It has a flaw in the headstock finish between the G and E strings along with a small area of the finish rubbed off on the tip of the headstock. The pic's show both. I would like to get $70 for this shipped to your door. Let me know any questions.

Thank,
ScottIMG_0658.jpgIMG_0652.jpgIMG_0650.jpgIMG_0656.jpgIMG_0657.jpg

Last edited:
I love these fruitty ukes, and that's a great price for it. This should sell quickly.

I thought I was going to like it too. Unfortunately, I just don't don't like the soprano scale.

I just lowered the price. It's a great uke, but I have 2 tenor Flukes that talk to me. I just can't get into the soprano scale. Hit me up, she needs to go to a home who will use her.

DRAT! I wish it was a watermelon, my grandaughter really wants one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom