Electric Ukulele subforum?

kissing

Reaction score
Was wondering whether it would be beneficial to have an Electric ukulele subforum.
Electric ukes are growing in popularity, and more and more makers are jumping into the electric market.

I believe they are a different breed of ukulele to the traditional acoustics, and may benefit in having a section of their own. There are areas of discussion that is unique to them (amps, effects, brands, hardware, playability, steel/nylon strings).

I'm in....but then again, you already knew that!!!

Love the Idea. I have recently been only playing electric uke with my koaloha with pickup and it is so much more fun

I absolutely agree. Having categories for pedals, amp preferences/reviews, tech, etc... I think this is a great idea.

Oooo! Tell me more about the Celentano semi-hollowbody blue burst LP style electric.

Are there pictures? videos? What kind of pickups and strings?

I think that would be cool. Then there could be a master "what pickup to get" sticky.

I'd love this too!

p.s. Would love a thread about optimal amp settings (for various different amps) for a particular sound.

Awesome idea. Would be good to have more info and discution about electric ukes!

Second that..

Top Bottom