South Bay Kanikapila Saturday, September 11th 6pm @ Roy's Station, SJ

Reaction score
San Jose, California via `Ewa Beach, O`ahu, Hawai`
Coffee Shop at the corner of 5th and Jackson. in San Jose's Japantown.

open mic, kanikapila, and door prizes.

`Ukulele Source, `Ukulele Jams and Roy's Station plan on making this a 2nd Saturday of the Month deal. So come through.

Brah, das da weekend fo da Wine Country Uke Festival at Berringer Vineyards in St. Helena.

gotta support the San Jose `Ohana.

Eo Kanaka,

if you come down this side, get choke Hawaiiana kine stuff in SJ J-Town. Remember Sun Jose Hawaii? re-opened! Cukui. Hula halau Na Wai Ola. `Ukulele Source. `Ukulele Jams. Saimin/Ramen place. Nikkei Traditions. Hukilau.

Pretty tight fo da weekends in da coming months, but you neva know, just might show up.

Thanks for the advance notice! I'll be at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival in St. Helena that weekend.

hey, thanks for the info...this sounds fun...i'm a gonna try to make it...

thanks, brah...i'm definitely gonna try to make it...btw, how do i get a copy of 'he mele aloha'?

Try Borders . . . should be about $25. Google He Mele Aloha for other purchase options. Maybe someone in the Bay Area can suggest where they might be available.

gotta support the San Jose `Ohana.

Eo Kanaka,

if you come down this side, get choke Hawaiiana kine stuff in SJ J-Town. Remember Sun Jose Hawaii? re-opened! Cukui. Hula halau Na Wai Ola. `Ukulele Source. `Ukulele Jams. Saimin/Ramen place. Nikkei Traditions. Hukilau.

Wasn't Nikkei Traditions in the Japan Plaza in SF Jtown? Did they move?

best of both

Thanks to God for Rodney and Smiley. They're awesome for putting this thing together. I'm hoping to get to the jam on Sat and shoot up to the festival on Sun.

Thanks to God for Rodney and Smiley. They're awesome for putting this thing together. I'm hoping to get to the jam on Sat and shoot up to the festival on Sun.

Just wanted to apololgize to Rodney and Smiley, and everyone else who attended. For horribly butchering my cover of "I Will Survive". I'll do better next time.... if there is one and if i'm allowed anywhere near the microphone. Still had fun time!

hey man, that was a great effort, though...it was awesome that you went up and played...btw, i was sitting at the next table...hope to see you at the next one...

hey man, that was a great effort, though...it was awesome that you went up and played...btw, i was sitting at the next table...hope to see you at the next one...
y

lol.. thanks for the kind words. I'll try to have one or 2 we can all jam to next time.

Top Bottom