New Plastic Ukulele and Review

I loved this....never cracks a smile, reviews with utmost seriousness!

It kind of sounds like a bucket...I do like the look of the body though.

I love the automatic tuning. You can't over tune it because it will always go back to where it started. Now why don't all ukuleles have that?

I was waiting for him to run it through that Marshall in the background.

John

Well, it is obviously made in Hawaii - it says so on the see-thru plastic body. Big plus is that there is no need to tune since it adjusts automatically.

I love the automatic tuning. You can't over tune it because it will always go back to where it started. Now why don't all ukuleles have that?

I was waiting for him to run it through that Marshall in the background.

John

Hell I got one that does that.. Must have been way ahead of it's time.

Priceless! I didn't even know the French had a sense of humour.:rofl:

Seriousley though he's very good with a Uke in some of his other videos. Even gets a decent tune out of a plastic Uke on his formby vid.

He is the plastic uke man If you google chordmaster plastic ukulele you will find him, you will see a few forum members pic at his site ,, more plastic uke info than you ever thought you needed, LOL cool
Steve

Alan:

You want one REALLY BAD. And you know it.

Ha! Excellent! Imagine if one did put some Gotohs on it and tried to reach pitch. From the side the thing'd look like an archer's bow.

Thanks for the video.

I want one for only $19.30 US dollars worth the gamble. ;)

Aloha Alan,
Mahalo for sharing...When I was growing up, fluroresent green was my favorite color..not to mention transparent..
I wish I had one then and now...I'm not sure what he means about automatic tuning...but this uke reminds me of
another UU's japanese tin ukulele that had the strings loop around the bridge type of design...so the G would loop
around and become the A and the C would loop and become the E...intresting concept back then....MM Stan...

Top Bottom