The ugliest uke I have ever seen

it is weird mate. When I first saw it yesterday all I could think of was a back-view of someone going to the toilet!

It looks like a clover! "Dude, I play a clover uke." Not my thing, but somebody's got to make a statement.

The dead goose and Mary statue in the BG only add to its charm.

I think I'd take the goose over that abomination.

This uke was so ugly I just had to have it
Yes I bought it! But don't hold back it's uglyness is it's charm
anyone care to guess how old it is based on it's hardware?

Nicely done! I guess 1965?

Now I know where Kanile'a got their inspiration for the Super Tenor's body shape. ;)

Even with the 3rd nut it's still too phallic for my conservative tastes. :D

That was my sentiment also.

Congrats on getting it Keef, I find it very funny yet strangely cool that you bought it.

Here's the way I look at this someone a long time ago took a good amount of time to make this and from what I can see it looks like they did a good job. I'm sure they wanted to make something that no body else had or maybe it was made to sell to tourists who knows? Anyways it has probably been sitting in a closet or hanging on the wall unplayed for many years . Is it strange? Yes is it akward? Yes
if it wasn't we wouldn't be talking about it.
This uke is so akward it's funny I can't wait to show up at a meet up or my lessons with it
a true coversation piece if I get it in time I will take it with me to the uke fest in fortlauderdale .
Not a chick magnet but good for a laugh :)

The largest coconut in the world is the Coco-de-Mer a species found only in the Seychelles Islands. The nut gets to be 14 to 18 inches on length. A couple years back I thought this would make a great coconut 'ukulele body but one look at that unusually shaped nut turned me off to that idea.
images

Some people find the pineapple 'ukulele to be hideous but I love um! ;)

Not gonna lie, I went to bid and Keef beat me to the punch. Congrats bro! My old lady will be glad you won haha

The largest coconut in the world is the Coco-de-Mer a species found only in the Seychelles Islands. The nut gets to be 14 to 18 inches on length. A couple years back I thought this would make a great coconut 'ukulele body but one look at that unusually shaped nut turned me off to that idea.
images

Some people find the pineapple 'ukulele to be hideous but I love um! ;)

someone should paint Bikini bottoms on that nut :)

Top Bottom