Howlett Koa Tenor starting at $500

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
An opportunity to get a hand built koa tenor ukulele with an oil finish for $500 - the catch? It is in the finishing stages and the earlier you catch it the more unfinished it is (work you will have to complete yourself) the cheaper you will get it. You have to be the first to email me to get it at $500 because each day it remains unsold and I put another coat of finish on it the price goes up by $50 until we reach $850. At this point the offer will be withdrawn and it will be finished by me and go up for sale on my website for $950 - still $200 less than the usual price! PM me if you want more information or you want to buy... As a guide, my tenor koa kits are $475 so you are really getting a bargain.

This instrument originated in the 2010 Finland Extreme Build and was assembled by me as a demonstrator to the students. I strung it up (no glue on the bolt on neck and it was fine :)) and it sounded wonderful - strong and vibrant. This is not s second and there are no issues with it..

An opportunity to get a hand built koa tenor ukulele with an oil finish for $500 - the catch? It is in the finishing stages and the earlier you catch it the more unfinished it is (work you will have to complete yourself) the cheaper you will get it. You have to be the first to email me to get it at $500 because each day it remains unsold and I put another coat of finish on it the price goes up by $50 until we reach $850. At this point the offer will be withdrawn and it will be finished by me and go up for sale on my website for $950 - still $200 less than the usual price! PM me if you want more information or you want to buy... As a guide, my tenor koa kits are $475 so you are really getting a bargain.

This instrument originated in the 2010 Finland Extreme Build and was assembled by me as a demonstrator to the students. I strung it up (no glue on the bolt on neck and it was fine :)) and it sounded wonderful - strong and vibrant. This is not s second and there are no issues with it..

Pete. How bad is shipping to the states? Specifically Chicago?

Thanks

NOW AT $550 - second coat of sealing oil is on. Looking good but now, $50 dearer than yesterday... 'cmon you guys - this is the real deal bargain. You only need a 6" clamp, a caul, some glue and a 4mm hex wrench.allen key for fixing the neck and hey, you are done... here's a picof it at the extreme build before I dis-assembled it for finishing :)

TeachersInstrument.jpg

Top Bottom