Looking for self-inking uke chord stamp

shrink9

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a self-inking uke chord stamp? Someone must have them available but I haven't run across them.

They would be great to use on regular notation sheet music to indicate chords.

Any help with this will be appreciated.

AlohaShrink9,
Flea Market Music....got them $5.95 3/4"x1/2"
Check out their website....under accessories...enough said....he he....

Last edited:
I made my own. Rather, I created a design for the template and took it to my local copy shop (The UPS Store here but Staples, Kinkos, Mail Boxes Etc., and so on can do it). They sent the file to their stamp maker and had it done. Some stores have small machines to make stamps in house, so you might be able to get it while you wait. Do a design in Corel Draw or some other vector-art program and take in it on a flash drive in a few formats - PDF, JPG, etc. Suggestion: try a few layouts yourself on paper first to make sure it won't be too large, too wide, etc. I think mine is about 1/2" tall. If you want I can post my file.

Wow! Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I will look into each of them further today and decide. This sounds like just what I need.

Also, Ukulele Puapua in Honolulu, Waikiki, Self-inking, smaller size, item #-P15, about $12.

ukulele.pua2.com

Keep uke'in',

I am looking to find an inexpensive one ... I Googled and this came up, and as this is an old thread, I checked out Stan's suggestion but the FMM site does not carry them any more.

What are people using today? I have a bunch of jazz songs I would like to use from my vocal book and would like it to look neat ... thanks.

I still cannot fathom the need for a stamp to draw 4 lines and I'm a perfectionist to a flaw. I mean you still have to draw on it anyways. They are all over eBay if you do a search.

OK 10 lines, dont want to ruin a book you are writing in... I get it I think.

Last edited:
One suggestion. Whichever stamp you get, get it in red ink. This way it'll show up better when you use a Blue or Black pen on it.

I still cannot fathom the need for a stamp to draw 4 lines and I'm a perfectionist to a flaw. I mean you still have to draw on it anyways. They are all over eBay if you do a search.

OK 10 lines, dont want to ruin a book you are writing in... I get it I think.

I used to sing jazz music. And there are a lot of repetitive chord changes. So I am using my old song books and gonna stamp them to make it look less cluttered. Easier to read at a glance when you are on stage with everyone looking at you.

I hope this is cool for me to post this, if not feel free to delete but they aren't self inking stamps but Stampola offers three different sizes of ukulele chord stamps, and they're made in the USA by actual musicians (myself and my family). We are slowly adding ink pad bundles where you can buy the stamp and the ink pad. You can see more here.

- Chris!

I like keeping music notebooks and jotting down interesting chord progressions and elements of music theory. I also like supporting small companies. Gonna go buy me a stamp now...thanks :)

Although the visuals help me, I often just use a shorthand for the frets such as 3232 which saves time and space.

Top Bottom