Kauai for the week!

UkeToaster

Reaction score
Well im here in beautiful Kauai and i am looking for some fun things to do involving the best instrument in the world...the uke.

Aloha UkeToaster,
Welcome to the Islands, first on the list.....visit music store..find uke!!
Have fun and enjoy....uke classes???? MM Stan...

hey stan!

im going to buy another uke for myself at larrys tomorrow :D and im very excited..then i guess ill go from there haha! i was just wondering if there are jams or festivals or anything like that.

thanks!

Aloha UkeToaster,
I'm on Oahu..sorry can't help...when you go to Larry's, ask them....
You can always check the sunday's paper for live lounge or bar acts...
they're fun too..(entertainment section) MM Stan....

Aloha UkeToaster,
We were planning on being on Kauai this week, too. Unfortunately, we've had some unexpected medical problems this summer that have made it necessary for us to change our plans. We were really looking forward to meeting Aldrine, Aaron and Ryan, as well as Samuel at Larry's. We're hoping that you'll continue to post about your vacation to let us know what you find. We'd still really like to make the trip at some point in the future. Hope you have a great time!

Aloha Ron and Jeane,
Sorry to hear about your medical problems, I hope you're improving and doing well. Will pray for you.
Hopefully when you fully recover you both can make it here in the future soon....Take care and wishing you the best!!!
Aloha, MM Stan..

Top Bottom