Master plan!!! Muwahahaa!!!!!!

ukebeatsguitar

Reaction score
I have come up with a plan to bring the joy of the uke to my town. Next weekend is a town holiday of ours called Restoration Days. I plan on sitting somewhere on the town square and playing my uke. I think I'll post a sign on my case saying "Will give lessons. Call *******." I'm also playing my uke at a variety show three nights next weekend. I'm already teaching 3 other people and my mom privatly, but I can't charge them anything. With the money I earn from lessons, I think I'm going to put toward making my own cigar box ukes and selling them. With all that said, school starts in two days and I'm thinking of trying to start up a club at my school and having UU back it. But I need some people interested in the uke first before I can start up a club. That's another reason I want to give lessons. So, what do you guys think? Think it will work? Any suggestions?

Thinking should not be considered. Just do. Experience and have fun.

Is there a place in your town that sells ukuleles? If not, you should have a few to offer for sale, maybe as a package deal with the lessons. If you can charm them with an inexpensive Makala Dolphin in fun colors, you will probably have immediate success. I use Makala Dolphins in my demos for my Uke Leash, and the Bright Metallic Blue Dolphin gathered a lot of interest, with people asking if I was selling them. I have added an Orange Burst dolphin for my next festival, but I know Kala and MGM will be there, so it will be easy for me to hook them up. Remember, they will need a uke before they can take lessons.
–Lori

Is there a place in your town that sells ukuleles? If not, you should have a few to offer for sale, maybe as a package deal with the lessons. If you can charm them with an inexpensive Makala Dolphin in fun colors, you will probably have immediate success. I use Makala Dolphins in my demos for my Uke Leash, and the Bright Metallic Blue Dolphin gathered a lot of interest, with people asking if I was selling them. I have added an Orange Burst dolphin for my next festival, but I know Kala and MGM will be there, so it will be easy for me to hook them up. Remember, they will need a uke before they can take lessons.
–Lori

Yeah, that is somewhat of a problem. I've been looking at dolphins lately. My mom wants a pink one for Christmas. I'm also thinking about making and selling some cigar box ukes. You know, for the cooler people. :)

Top Bottom