The Hulk...0_o

Terrell

Reaction score
wow, so i just watched the hulk on friday. that movie was tight!! there's a secret that happens in the end but i won't spoil it. all i'll say is somebody makes a cameo at the end. but ya i basically that movie just made me wanna throw stuff when i was done. haha so i threw my bucket of popcorn at my friend.:D what did u guys think?

haha i will have to take a friend out and throw my popcorn at them haha. hopefully i can see like 5 movies in one day and hulk will be one of them.

about to go watch it with my buds...we've missed the past 2 time slots, because the beer isn't finished yet.

Just saw it today. It was great.

ya that movie was pretty shweet.

the ending was the s**!

Many of the "critics" said it was bad. I really liked it. I guess it always helps going in with low expectations to movies. I would say it was just one notch under Iron Man...both being very entertaining.

Many of the "critics" said it was bad. I really liked it. I guess it always helps going in with low expectations to movies. I would say it was just one notch under Iron Man...both being very entertaining.

I never listen to those critics. I am positive that I am not the type of person they focus on for their critiques.

I liked it too. I also agree it was a notch under Iron Man. I'm pretty sure you guys recognized Rickson Gracie in the beginning. Only thing I didn't like was he didn't end the abomination aka tim roth when he needed to. I apologize if there was a correlation to the comics in this instance. But I mean he should've finished him. But awesome effects, maybe it was a bit too compressed, i wanted to get more of the character's background.

Every thread needs a negative nellie, so say hello to her!

I thought the movie was terrible. More character development, please! And for goodness sake turn down the volume in the fight scenes.

I have to say that I liked the idea of Edward Norton as Bruce Banner much better than the idea of Eric Bana, and it's pretty cool that they had all the references to the comic and the Marvelverse in general (almost none of which I got, by the way, not having been a reader of the comic myself), AND putting Bruce on the run in BC (which reminded me of the television show- I always thought the Hulk was a little like the Littlest Hobo...) but boy oh boy. And after all the hype that it was going to be as good as Iron Man, which I thought was totally awesome. I was very disappointed. I much prefer the Ang Lee Hulk... even with those giant mutant dogs.

Top Bottom