You gotta watch this!!

My Eyeeeeees! Clorox, bring me Clorox! :wtf:Actually...I've probably done worse...aren't y'all glad I don't post THOSE videos!

That's my twelve step plan ruined!

Aloha Steve,
fluroresent lime green uke looks pretty cool....ahem..
MM Stan...

Last edited:
At first I thought that was a white t-shirt...then it hit me...wow. It takes a confident man to do that.

...and I still think it sounds like a bucket.

Well...you know...actually I'm speechless.

I have to say, the little vibrato trick @ 1:07 was pretty darn cool.

I can't decide if it was amazingly awsome or awsomely amazing!

I gotta get my YouTube act going... of course it will be sans cigarette, but I'm pretty sure I can find some feathers, plant leaves and dog fur to dress up in...

OMG, I couldn't get past 10 seconds and still don't know if I can ever UNsee it. I tried to focus on the uke... arrrgh.

At first I thought that was a white t-shirt...then it hit me...wow. It takes a confident man to do that.

Of all the words Webster has provided to us, somehow confident would not be my first choice.

John

Dear fellows,

Thank you very much for your comments about my little hula performance.
(One could say I was rather off "no-bone banana" topic because of my underpants...)

I have to declare my cat was a bit frightened. My neighbors too. My mother has disinherited me.

I am glad that one of you recognized the quality of the work involved in my "t-shirt theme" suntattoo.
(rather long and difficult job since the sun can't be everywhere, and here, we only see its rays when it is not in Hawaii.)

Some of you seemed very attracted by my fluo ukulele. It is a high-end and classy chinese instrument. You can check the review I made for it there : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVvPWacd70 (in French, but subtitled).

I wish you all the best, particularly to my swampy friend Steve,

Aloha, Mahalo and all that sort of things from France!

Antoine

Top Bottom