Ukulele Bart has a funny way about him

Keef

Reaction score
I ordered a DVD yesterday and today I get this email to let me know that it has been shipped check it out
Hi Keith,

Hooray! *I am pleased to announce that your order has been processed and is now complete.

The following 1 DVD shipped today:
1 copy of Ukulele Bartt's Ultimate Ukulele

Please rest assured that we've taken great care in the shipping of your DVD.

We hold true to an ancient DVD shipping tradition passed down for over 5000 years. This very intensive practice is only achieved after years of training, meditation, purity of mind, and deep breathing exercises.

After a rigorous 17 step process of verifying the authenticity of your DVD, we donned silk gloves and placed it into a sacred box made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, tied the box with a strand of Gypsy hair, and wrapped the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain cardboard box.

We hope you enjoy your film and that you'll visit Film Baby again soon to browse all the great independently created entertainment! *

I've been checking out the freebies on his webpage and am seriously considering getting the DVD or the download. The guy seems to be a pretty good teacher with a unique delivery. I worked on the split strum and the picado flamenco finger style after watching the videos and while not great at either, I actually made progress on both techniques.

Top Bottom