New to Ukulele Underground.

DanTelles

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Dan, I did happen to get a Ukulele after being inspired by Jake Shimabukuro, Seeso, and Aldrine. It is just a $25 Rogue Soprano. I play various other instruments but mainly focus on Singing, playing Guitar (Electric and Acoustic), Piano, Trumpet, and Ukulele.

I look forward to enjoying talking to all of you and learning from all of you. This seems like a great community!

Thanks. :)
Dan

Hi Dan and let me be the first one to welcome you here to Ukulele Underground. You will find out that this is a great community. I am still new to the ukulele myself because I still haven't bought my ukulele yet. but I had my first lesson on this past Friday afternoon with Herb Ohta, Jr.

Hey! Thanks for the welcomes! and no problem Seeso, your YouTube channel has probably inspired many more than just me. :)

Hey there Dan! When my parents were appalled that I spent $200 on a silly little instrument, I made them watch Seeso play "I want you back" on youtube. It is pure genius, and gives the uke some respect!

What are you starting with? I'm loving the Jumpin Jim's 60s uke-in since the chords are actually not too bad, and they even sound ok with my very basic strumming.

Hey there Dan! When my parents were appalled that I spent $200 on a silly little instrument, I made them watch Seeso play "I want you back" on youtube. It is pure genius, and gives the uke some respect!

Whoo hoo!!!

Seeso - 1
Parents - 0

:D

Ha ha... with such a great seeso-to-parent success rate, maybe we can get you to talk to them about that car that I want for my birthday next!:p

ooo mine too... i've been wanting a new car just like remy ;)

anyways, welcome dan. hope you'll find everything you need on the forums. if not, just ask around or even shoot an email to aldrine and just maybe, it'll be featured on the next uke got mail :D

Aloha Dan! I am a Seeso fan myself. My favorite tune is his interpretation of Crazy Train. :rock:

Hey guys my name is Dan, I did happen to get a Ukulele after being inspired by Jake Shimabukuro, Seeso, and Aldrine. It is just a $25 Rogue Soprano. I play various other instruments but mainly focus on Singing, playing Guitar (Electric and Acoustic), Piano, Trumpet, and Ukulele.

I look forward to enjoying talking to all of you and learning from all of you. This seems like a great community!

Thanks. :)
Dan

Dan, my first uke was a Rogue soprano also. I think it was the $25 one as well. You got pics? Lemme see what it looks like.

Top Bottom