Uh here comes my daughter...

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
She's 10. She already plays the violin and recorder (pretty well I might add) I was practicing and she comes along and says, can I try? I am a mom of course. Well now I can't get it back!!

Could this be a GOOD excuse to buy that Luna I am courting... sooner than I think? Aha!!!

Better start shopping. Think of the duets you two could do. Yeah, that's right.

Aloha Fitncrafty,
If you're asking us enablers....I'd say it's an good excuse to upgrade, Ahem..
Let us know what you decide to get!! he he
I think it's a good thing, now you have a ukulele partner to practice with....MM Stan...

how wonderful. My daughter is 11 now and has played piano for a few years. About 6 months ago I started dragging her along to a local uke group. Lo and behold, after stirring me up about playing a "toy" instrument, she's takem to it like a duck to water. She still finds it harder to pick than a broken nose, but left hand is going great and she's got excellent rhythm. Dad is now living his lifelong dream of finally getting to practice all those lead breaks he's been working on!!!

Gee, I wish it could be that easy for me to get yet another uke!! Now you can get that Luna and start playing with your daughter. Yes folks the uke is very infectious!!!!

Well I don't know that my check book is going to think it's easy! I have only had the one I have a few weeks, but the joy that Hanukkah starts on DEC 1! I heard we have a uke group and I may have to go and check it out and see what I can learn from them... I can't play much yet, but I will!

Well I don't know that my check book is going to think it's easy! I have only had the one I have a few weeks, but the joy that Hanukkah starts on DEC 1! I heard we have a uke group and I may have to go and check it out and see what I can learn from them... I can't play much yet, but I will!

Aloha fitncrafty,
Check out Musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for awesome tutorials...just google them.......
They're on You-Tube...Let us know how it goes.....MM Stan....

Top Bottom