Song Help Request Halo theme song!!!

I have a version that I have tried to pencil in for ukulele. The problem is that the guitars play the neck. I can make a version, but the problem is that there are notes that carry over into the non existent 24th frets to hit what the guitars do. I can finish it and post if you like and you can do your own testing from there. Let me know.

Okay, I have an arrangement that I have worked out to suite the song the very best I could. That being said the tuning had to be done in low g tuning. I have compiled a midi file and have zipped it. The midi only plays for 14 seconds... so if you play it on something and try and skip past it like I did on my media player it may freeze the player up for some reason. I have gone ahead and have also made tabs four whole steps lower, it's playable and you'll get the sound your looking for, but it's not really playable to the original version. First things first. I'll post the midi zip file, then the to the original in which the midi will sound and then the four steps lower then a low g tuning which is DGBE also the four highest strings of a regular guitar.View attachment Halo Opening Theme.zip

Low G Version
Code:
A |--19g---21-22-21-24-22-21-19g-----|-------------------------------|
E |----------------------------------|--19-21-22g---21----21-19g-----|
C |----------------------------------|-----------------21------------|
G |----------------------------------|-------------------------------|

-----------17-19------------|-----17-16-14-16---------------|
--------19----------21g-----|--19-------------------19g-----|
-----17---------------------|-----------------17------------|
--19------------------------|-------------------------------|

-----------19g------------------21g------------------22g-----------|
--0--0--0--------------0--0--0--------------0--0--0----------------|
-------------------------------------------------------------------|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--0--0--0-----------0-----0-----------0--0--0-----------0--0--0-----------0--0--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------|
0-------|
--------|
--------|

--0--0--0-----------0-----0-----------0--0--0-----------0--0--0-----------0--0--

--------|
0-------|
--------|
--------|

Low G/ Four Steps Down to DGBE.
Code:
E |--12g---14-15-14-17-15-14-12g-----|-------------------------------|
B |----------------------------------|--12-14-15g---14----14-12g-----|
G |----------------------------------|-----------------14------------|
D |----------------------------------|-------------------------------|

-----------10-12------------|-----10-9--7--9----------------|
--------12----------14g-----|--12-------------------12g-----|
-----10---------------------|-----------------10------------|
--12------------------------|-------------------------------|

-----------12g------------------14g------------------15g-----------|
--2--2--2--------------2--2--2--------------2--2--2----------------|

--2--2--2-----------2-----2-----------2--2--2-----------2--2--2-----------2--2--

--------|
--------|
--------|
2-------|

--2--2--2-----------2-----2-----------2--2--2-----------2--2--2-----------2--2--

--------|
--------|
--------|
2-------|

-----------17-------------17----17-15-14-------------------12-------------15----
--2--2--2--------------2-----2--------------------2--2--2--------2--2--2--------

---------17-------17----17-15-14------|
--------------------------------------|
--------------------------------------|
2--2--2--------2-----2----------------|

-----------12-------------------15-------------------17-------------17----17-15-
--2--2--2--------------2--2--2--------------2--2--2--------------2-----2--------

14------------|
--------------|
--------------|
--------------|

-----------12-------------------15-------------------17-------------17----17-15-
--2--2--2--------------2--2--2--------------2--2--2--------------2-----2--------

14------------|
--------------|
--------------|
--------------|

-----------17-------------17----17-15-14-------------------12-------------14----
--2--2--2--------------2-----2--------------------2--2--2--------2--2--2--------

---------15-------------17------|
--------------------------------|
--------------------------------|
2--2--2--------2--2--2----------|

-----------12-------------14-------------15-------------17------------|
-----------12-------------14-------------15-------------17------------|
----------------------------------------------------------------------|
--2--2--2--------2--2--2--------2--2--2--------2--2--2----------------|

14------------|
--------------|
--------------|
--------------|

14------------|
--------------|
--------------|
--------------|

-----------17-------------17----17-15-14------------|
----------------------------------------------------|
----------------------------------------------------|
--2--2--2--------------2-----2----------------------|

--------|----------------------------------------|
2-------|--2--2--2-----------2-----2-------------|

--12g---14-15-14-17-15-14-12g-----|-------------------------------|
----------------------------------|--12-14-15g---14----14-12g-----|
----------------------------------|-----------------14------------|
----------------------------------|-------------------------------|

-----------10-12------------|-----10-9--7--9----------------||
--------12----------14g-----|--12-------------------12g-----||
-----10---------------------|-----------------10------------||
--12------------------------|-------------------------------||