Woodstock - 533

Prize - Kala Tuner

321478432.jpg

Last edited:
WINNER - SailQwest - 627

Actual number of shells and pebbles - 698

CONGRATS!!!

320904154.jpg

All winners please PM me an address where I should send your prize.

I'm suprised the number was so high! there must have been loads of those tiny shells :p

I was too. That's why I had 3 people count it after I had counted it 2 times. and yes, there were a ton of those little shells and pebbles.

congrats to all, if i enter enough contests its mathmatically impossible for me to lose, lol.

also smallest t-shirt ever =/ lol

Congrats to SailQwest and the runnerups as well as everyone who participated . . . Many thanks to deach for his generosity and keeping UU a tight knit forum and community. u da man!

I laughed at myself for how far I was off but oh well. Being off by like 500 isnt that bad right? Right guys? :eek:

Missed it by that much! Oh well, it was fun anyway! Thanks for putting this together Deach and congrats to Sailquest. :)

I knew it was a high number, since I looked at all three of the original shots and counted all the shells and pebbles on the outside. So I knew it was at least 330. It was just a matter of how many were on the inside. Unfortunately, I overestimated the diameter of the vase. But, congrats to all the winners and runners up!

Ahhhh!! So close to the tuner!! If anyone would like to trade their tuner for the Med shirt?! :D :biglaugh: jk jk.

But anywho, I will most likely not fit the shirt. I am tall. But I will most likely give it away on here to UU.

Congrats to all!! Thanks deach!

Thanks deach for keeping the forum lively, and congrats on breaking a thousand posts. :worship:

.... and congrats on breaking a thousand posts. :worship:

89.4% of my post are sarcastic and don't really add much. :confused: I really need to move to Hawaii or the west coast. This forum is messing up my sleep pattern.

Top Bottom