Tendonitis

mmbaldwin

Reaction score
Okay, so strumming per Aldrine's instructions has led to a little tendonitis flare up, and I was wondering if anyone else is having / has had the same problem? I tend to get some tendonitis in that arm anyway, thanks to typing and working in a coffee shop, so it may just be that I'm predisposed. Anyone have any suggestions?

1)see a doctor
2)see a doctor
3)see a doctor

anything we say can not be good at all when it comes to medical problems. (no offence to any ukulele playing doctors (lol almost typed doctor playing ukuleles)

Ooh, are we listing uke injuries now! I quite nearly sliced half of my pointer finger off trying to learn how to do a "chunk" during Aldrine's You look wonderful tonight... Those videos are dangerous!

I hope your injury is getting better. That's pretty serious, man. Take it easy!

take tendonitis seriously, it can ruin a lot of things, i had a drum teacher how couldnt play anymore because it hurt to play any rhtyems for to long.

take tendonitis seriously, it can ruin a lot of things, i had a drum teacher how couldnt play anymore because it hurt to play any rhtyems for to long.
That is so true! My guitar playing hurts after the first few hours just because of it, you'll ruin your playing for life if you don't take it seriously!!!

Top Bottom