New Uke day! Kala KA-STE tenor

cb56

Reaction score
I'll try and get some pics up this weekend. I bought this from MGM and could not be happier! It arrived 3 days after I ordered it in perfect shape. It looks and sounds beautiful to me! No it's not fancy and not claiming it to be the best in the world, but for a starter tenor it's all I expected it to be and more! I know there are probaly lots of good uke dealers out there, but I highly recommend MGM after my one experience with him.

Now I just need to learn how to play it so the wife isn't tempted to beat me over the head with it!
(Just kidding honey, in case you happen to read this ;) )

Last edited:
Aloha CB56,
Thanks for the update, and I'm happy to hear yours arrived so quickly and is in perfect condition and is more than you expected.
You never know the Ukulele may be contagious and your wife may want to get one too, wouldn't that be great....Have Fun and
enjoy the sweet sounds of your ukulele...I am happy for you!! Take Care!!! MM Stan...

Awesome!!! I think you will love it.

Aloha CB56,
Thanks for the update, and I'm happy to hear yours arrived so quickly and is in perfect condition and is more than you expected.
You never know the Ukulele may be contagious and your wife may want to get one too, wouldn't that be great....Have Fun and
enjoy the sweet sounds of your ukulele...I am happy for you!! Take Care!!! MM Stan...

My wife plays baritone uke, as does her mom and two sisters.
They're the ones that got me going on it!

So you gonna show pics or what??

=D

won't have time to mess with pics till this weekend. Too busy strumming!
But yes I will post some

Top Bottom