I've got two banjoleles for sale!

VeRy Nice... Sweeeeeee-eet!!!

Always wanted a banjo-uke (as well as a resonator-uke) but I'm still enjoying my most recent uke purchase, so no go here.... hopefully someone will quickly snap up one of these great looking (and sounding) banjo-ukes.

Bump... :)

I have an aversion to anything with the letters banjo in it, but I am curious what Dave is working on now. I just had my 25th wedding anniversary and my wifey wants to buy me a keepsake uke that will be in our family until one of my kids or grandkids get it in my will. As much as I would love to get a $5000 vintage Martin, I think something in the WS Ukes category is more realistic.

Last edited:
I've had one of Dave's banjoleles (his first tenor). They're well made and for a handmade instrument are very reasonable in price. I love the sound. My wife says it reminds her of the film Deliverance and didn't want to lisen to me. I got tired of practicing in the garage, so I sold mine. But they're worth the cost.

Excuse the ignorance Dave, newbie here- do you make these?
Second Question...any tenors in the works? They are beautiful, and I need one
Cheers'
Dave

Dave, thanks! Yep, I make them myself (although I buy a hand drum for the "pot"). I'm sure I'll be doing more tenors, but I've gotta get another load of firewood in here soon for the necks :)

Dave (G),
Check your inbox. I sent you a PM, or at least I tried. It seems there isn't a way to see what I have sent people.

Top Bottom