clarinet player!(:

AlohaUlulani15

Reaction score
so ive been playing for clarinet for about five years now and then i switched to ukulele.

now i love ukulele but clarinet has been with me for so long that songs on it just come naturally to me.

i was just wondering if theres any other clarinetists here among the UU:)

Aloha Ululani,
So you're a clarinet convert eh!! and your clarinet case is gathering dust. That's what happens when you
pick up the ukulele...the other instruments end up in the dust..he he But I sense that you're not
willing to let go just yet...maybe it because you've become so attached to it...nothing wrong with that..
Nobody said that you can't enjoy two instruments....go for it girl!!! wonder how the clarinet and the uke
would sound together???HMMM..you could start something new...Anyways Have fun!! MM stan..

Last edited:
oh my gosh that is soo cool!!!
mm stan, i never thought of mixing the clarinet and ukulele but after hearing the mp3 files that Dibblet made im definitely thinking of doing it now!!
im not willing to let my clarinet go, im jst way too good at it!! haha nah im jus kiddin but really clarinet is sort of my first love of musical instruments. it may be a pain sometimes but i just love the feeling i get when i finally get down that part that i had such a hard time on.
its just exhilirating:)

Aloha Dibblet,
That was truely awesome, You've must been playing the clarinet for years and obiously you're a professional as
your style has smooth flowing style which I really like, and the combination with the ukulele matched perfectly.
Who would have thought, we needed someone like you to bring it out for us,,I hope in the future you will
share it all of us and open a posting on it next time, this needs to be heard...It's Kool!!! thanks for sharing,
that is what music is all about!! MM Stan....

Aloha Ululani,
I hope Dibblet has given you some new found inspiration for the both instruments you love....that's
what music is all about,,people sharing their knowledge and talent...and enjoying it so much!!!
If I had three thumbs, it would give him three thumbs up for dibblet...Take Care, MM Stan....

Top Bottom