Sonoma County California?

TCK

Reaction score
So, the more people that see my Ukulele, the more I hear of other players in my area. I would love to sit and learn from someone who has more experience than I have (three weeks), but I am lousy at lessons (I am a teacher...we don't get taught easily).
Anyway- do you play Uke in Sonoma County? Are their meet-ups? Got any room for an enthusiastic pair of new players (my wife and I?)
I have collected folk music all my life and play a couple of instruments...but this one, I am smitten.
Hit me with a PM
Cheers- TCK

Sorry mods- I meant to post this in the meet-ups forum. That is probably where it belongs

They'll move it if they see fit.

Check out People's Music in Sebastipol. The older guy in there (maybe the owner) is totally into the 'ukulele. They might even do lessons, but he was thrilled to show me stuff just over the counter. Nice store too. They have an awesome selections of music books.

Sorry, can't help you but I'm in Sac, I believe there's a group in Sonoma (lemme look for the details) . . . anyway, just wanted to say don't forget the Wine Country Uke Fest at Beringer Vineyards in St. Helena Sep 10, 11 & 12. A bunch of UU'ers will be there. Also AG, Ryan & Aaron are making their California run and will be Mike DaSilva's shop on the 24th of Sep.

Mahaloz Chuck! I pretty shua there was some folk up in Sonoma but I comin up empty . . .

Top Bottom