I'm looking to buy a white Telecaster...

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Anyone know anybody selling?

:D:D:D:D

lol yes, the anime Beck.. made me want to get a Telecaster too haha.. but ended up getting a Telecoustic :p close enough haha...

Personally, I'd love to experiment with the Yamaha EZ-EG ($199). It's really a MIDI device designed to function like a guitar. The best part of it is that I can play it with headphones. :D

I think you'd have to buy it from Canada. It's no longer for sale in the US.

EZ-EG_Enlarged.jpg

Oh but with a maple fretboard though

:D

Picky. Picky. :D

Why not just skip the Fender and get a Yamaha ($499)? This puppy's got a revolutionary design.

317119.jpg

And there's one on eBay for $53 (as of now)!

Hope I'm not making your Guitar Acquisition Syndrome worse.

In fact, I think BLACK would be more appealing. C'mon over to the dark side! Form a band with white ones and you play a black one. Then call the band Darth and the Stormtroopers.

519102.jpg

Last edited:
I always wanted a Tele Thinline.

I love my Ibanez though.

Chiyo, you love guitar shopping eh?:p

Me too.. but its hard when you're broke like me.

Switching off to a Yamaha is defeating the whole purpose of this thread... which is to buy a Telecaster... a white one.

I really like how it looks when it's used and kinda beaten up already. That's how that guy from crossroads got it... from a pawn shop.

Like I said, I'm looking for a telecaster. I'm not really interested in anything else. Maybe for future reference though I'll consider the others. They all look pretty sweet :D

Chiyo, you love guitar shopping eh?:p

I wish I could go from shopping to buying. :p The rule in my home office is no more than 3 guitars and 1 ukulele. I currently have 2 and 1, respectively. I need to choose carefully for my third guitar.

I'm in the market for an acoustic, parlor-sized 12-fret with a slotted headstock. Unfortunately, the model that I want is about $8K-10K. There's a new model that'll be coming soon that should be in the $500 range.

Aldrine:

you should check out the made in Japan Teles. They are pretty sweet and play better than the made in Japan (even some made in america) models and were a bit cheaper too (I don't know about the current exchange rate though.) The guy at Goodguys was showing me some Strats from Japan, so they could probably order a tele. If not there is a store online called ishibashi guitars.

Top Bottom