Uke Republic Uke Fest

mangorockfish

Reaction score
Who is going to the UkeRepublic Uke Fest 9/18/10? I'm going and am going to pick up a new uke while there. It will most likely be a Mainland and pretty sure it will be a soprano. I just don't know if it will be a mahogany or cedar. It will be gloss. I already have a concert and tenor in mahogany gloss and would like to have a soprano to complete the family. The cedar top soprano really sounds incredible. My plan was to get the three sizes in the mahogany and then get them in cedar tops and all with identicle cases.

Who is going to the UkeRepublic Uke Fest 9/18/10? I'm going and am going to pick up a new uke while there. It will most likely be a Mainland and pretty sure it will be a soprano. I just don't know if it will be a mahogany or cedar. It will be gloss. I already have a concert and tenor in mahogany gloss and would like to have a soprano to complete the family. The cedar top soprano really sounds incredible. My plan was to get the three sizes in the mahogany and then get them in cedar tops and all with identicle cases.

You're coming???:) Awesome man. I'll be there. There will be most of the Java Jam folks. I think we call the UkeRepublic Ukefest the Uke2Gether:) It is fun and a great time.

Be there or be square. I plan on driving over from N. Alabama.

Top Bottom