SailQwest elevates awesomeness to a new level!!!

deach

Reaction score
Kim, aka SailQwest, the winner of the Applause has decided to donate the ukulele to Misteruke's ukulele class. If you are not familiar with Misteruke's story click here.

Every please add positive reps to SailQwest for this awesome gesture!!!!!

Kim - you rock!!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

wow, awesome! so much generosity on this board. big rep points for SailQwest and Deach!:bowdown:

edit: if only i could deach more rep points to deach:(

edit2: sorry for unauthorized use of "deach"

Last edited:
Great stuff! Please tell me how to add rep points!!!:confused:

• Find one of SailQwest's posts like the one below...
  • above her join date there should be a scale, click that

Last edited:
I want to thanks Deach for having the Applause Ukulele Giveaway. DEACH IS AWESOME! :worship::worship::worship:

I'm thrilled that I won, but I'm even more excited to donate it for one of misteruke's students!

I love the thought of it going to a kid who is learning how to play, but can't afford a ukulele of his/her own. Rich and I both started with an Applause, and it's just so cool to be able to pass one along to someone else.

And I have no idea what rep points are, but I'd love to get more YouTube subscribers!!!
http://www.YouTube.com/SailQwest

Congrats on winning the Uke. None of us can be disappointed in not winning when we see what you are doing by giving a needy kid a new ukulele! Sharing the love! You are a wonderful representation of the UU community.

-Ron

I want to thanks Deach for having the Applause Ukulele Giveaway. DEACH IS AWESOME! :worship::worship::worship:

I'm thrilled that I won, but I'm even more excited to donate it for one of misteruke's students!

I love the thought of it going to a kid who is learning how to play, but can't afford a ukulele of his/her own. Rich and I both started with an Applause, and it's just so cool to be able to pass one along to someone else.

And I have no idea what rep points are, but I'd love to get more YouTube subscribers!!!

You totally kick ass, Lady! :D

Wow, that is so nice of you. Everyone on UU is becoming a deach, GX9901, or what is it now? haha

This is awesome. I can feel the love on UU. :)

Wow!

Wow, wait, did I say that already! This is incredible, I am sorry it took so long for me to see this (it is report card time). I had an applause once and let it go for practically nothing to someone just getting started...isn't that amazing...
SailQuest please forgive my tardiness in recognizing your AWSOMENESS!
Deach, thanks for the heads-up, and you should already know by now that I think you are awsome!

(I have to rush off to school, can you believe, a teacher doesn't know if it is tardiness or tardyness...this is going to bug me until I get to a dictionary)
Bill

(I have to rush off to school, can you believe, a teacher doesn't know if it is tardiness or tardyness...this is going to bug me until I get to a dictionary)

It's tardiness.

I'm not a teacher (nor do I play one on TV), and I have huge swathes of ignorance, bordering on stupidity sometimes, but I'm a real good speller. Don't know why. Idiot savant?

And to add to the pile-on... way to go SailQwest!

(EDIT: Though I sometimes tend toward the British spellings for things... like "swathe" for instance. And grey.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom