Just Ordered A Banjo!!!

luvdat

Reaction score
Yes, here among the outcasts from the uke foum...just ordered a Rover RB-45B plectrum banjo...and it should be here in 7 days!!! Did a lot of research on this one and great bang for the buck!!! Thought of getting a banjolele and then said..."What the heck!!!"

You can tune it standard CGBD...or like a bari...DGBE...Chicago Style...

Cool man. I have been thinking about getting one of them things. A uy down the road makes banjos and dulcimers but his shp has crazy hours so I haven't made it over there yet to try one out.

Hope you enjoy it.

First UAS now BAS - oh, boy. Have fun and enjoy.

Look into Rover banjos for some great values!

What's the difference between a Banjo and an onion???

Actually I am indeed happy I ordered a banjo...

Sorry. Just kidding around. Didn't think you would take it seriously. Enjoy the banjo.

Sorry. Just kidding around. Didn't think you would take it seriously. Enjoy the banjo.

No problem!!! Have a great weekend!!! I actually told that joke last night at work and to my wife later!!!

I think ukes and banjos should be FUN instruments overall. We're not talking cellos...

Last edited:
Good for you, I wish I had kept my Goodtime 5 string. I am looking at a 5 Rover, its all fun
Steve

I think Banjo Hut may have a deal of a Rover 5 (45 series) but I ordered my plectrum from banjo.com.

Congrats on your new Banjo.. Hope it brings you as much joy as mine have brought me..

Oh and to continue the trend of bad jokes..
What do you call a banjo player with a mortgage? An optimist..

Just curious - what swayed you away from banjolele to tenor banjo?
How do you intend to tune it?

Thanks

Have fun with your banjo. Just don't go to BanjoHangout, it's almost as addictive as UU. :) Just make sure to tighten your head a bit and have someone set up the action. Banjos are much more finicky than Ukuleles and sound much better when set up properly.

Top Bottom