PDA

View Full Version : Live Aloha In Seattle

AlohaUlulani15
09-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Okay so Uncle Rod Higuchi had already posted information about this event in another forum
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?35135-Hello-from-Tacoma!&highlight=tacoma
Herb Ohta Sr. is the main entertainment this year!! So hopefully Ill see all you great UUers out there with your beautiful ukes(:
maybe we can kanikapila(:

AlohaUlulani15

thejumpingflea
09-02-2010, 10:09 AM
I think I'll be there. Not too sure yet.

AlohaUlulani15
09-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Well its a great event(: if you dont go, your missin out!

Uncle Rod Higuchi
09-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Actually, it will be Herb Ohta Junior, not Senior (son not father).

SUPA is supposed to play on the Main Stage around 2p in the Center House.

Please bring your uke(s) and join us. We'll probably be holding an informal song circle somewhere.

the event is 11-7p, so a full day of Hawaiian food, fun, fellowship, ukes, crafts, history, etc.

Keep uke'in',

AlohaUlulani15
09-04-2010, 05:39 PM
i just saw the forecast and it says theres a 60% chance of rain):

papplehead
09-07-2010, 10:16 AM
About the Herb Ohta Jr workshop on the 14th...anyone going to that?

Also, I think im going to enroll, but it lists two different options, a $40 and $50 option and im not sure what the difference is.

Any help?

Thanks

UkeMariachi
09-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Feedback on the event? I live near San Diego but was in the area and made it to the festival. I'm sure other UU'ers were at the festival and the Herb Ohta Jr. workshop but I just forgot to ask and didn't have my shirt. I thought there was a pretty strong turn out and SUPA and Monday Ukulele Ohana sounded good. I also thought it was awesome that every performance and the workshop was free. Did anyone else make it to the festival or the Uke workshop?