Kamaka Confirmation

Mandarb

Reaction score
I ordered a HF-3 from Kamaka Hawaii a couple of weeks ago. They said production time was about four to six weeks. I received confirmation yesterday that they started building my uke on August 31st. Not much else to say other than - woohoo!!

Cool. Nothing quite like having a new baby born.

Congrats, now you're soon to be a proud owner of a Kamaka...I think were a highly prestigious group of ukulele owners!!
Betcha just can't wait....thanks for sharing your good news....MM Stan..

Congratulations! I adore my Kamaka, I'm sure you will love yours as well. Be sure to post pictures when it arrives. :)

Had a school parent pull one out of the trunk the other day...stunning instrument, great tone, I would probably trade my vintage Martin for one- it just sounded amazing.
Congratulations!

Must be sweet to know that yours is actually being made for you specifically. I've gotta experience that one day...

Had a school parent pull one out of the trunk the other day...stunning instrument, great tone, I would probably trade my vintage Martin for one- it just sounded amazing.
Congratulations!

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Not the Style 3! (Although if you want to, I will buy a Kamaka to trade you for the Style 3!)

Thanks to all for the warm thoughts.

Must be sweet to know that yours is actually being made for you specifically. I've gotta experience that one day...

Thanks - it is pretty sweet. I know I could have bought one from a store on the mainland that already had one in stock. However, I wanted to get one directly from the shop in Hawaii because for me it would be a little more "special". I wanted the full experience - a great looking and sounding koa wood uke made by a company that has played a big part of the intrument's history. I do not mind the wait but I am looking foward to the arrival.

Congratulations. Hope it arrives soon!

Top Bottom