resonator uke

Recording Kings are pretty cool:
RU-998_side.jpg

What size? Several brands are concert scale only - Republic, Recording King and Johnson for sure.

hi there bird.

I happen to have a virtually brand new candy-orange coloured concert scale Beltona that I would be willing to sell.

The cost to me in May of this year was $1000 Australian Dollars. I would be prepared to sell for $700.

It has hardly been played.

Email me at the following address if you would like to discuss this further and have some pictures sent your way.

jandfduncan@westnet.com.au

all the best. eugene

concert or tenor.... now I think about a wood body - mahony... or something like that.
I try to look for a Mya Moe - very nice sound.... but not to find - or national mahony... not to find second hand.

I haven't played one, but more on the budget end of things, Republic came out with a wood-body concert reso this year:
597_448_IMG_7184.jpg

I checked reviews on the recording king ukes and it appeared that most were not pleased but I have no first hand experience with them

Thanks for emailing me !! But I know now I prefer a wood uke. Thanks anyway !
hi there bird.

I happen to have a virtually brand new candy-orange coloured concert scale Beltona that I would be willing to sell.

The cost to me in May of this year was $1000 Australian Dollars. I would be prepared to sell for $700.

It has hardly been played.

Email me at the following address if you would like to discuss this further and have some pictures sent your way.

jandfduncan@westnet.com.au

all the best. eugene

Last edited:
I wish someone would make a steel string reso uke - just doesn't sound like a reso unless it's steel string... to my ears anyway...

Top Bottom