KoAloha KTM-00 Crown bridge tenor <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
I've been debating selling this ukulele but I just don't play it very often. I mostly stick with my MP Custom and my Kamaka. Solid koa top, back & sides. Sounds wonderful. It does have a few issues...the intonation isn't dead-on...not bad, just not perfect. I also bought this used as a blem...looks like the bridge came off at one point and was re-glued. You can see some glue residue as well as a chip (see pictures). There's also some very, very small wear marks by the "g" and "a" tuner (I tried to show a picture of this but it's tough to see).

I won this for $510. I recently installed a Fishman passive undersaddle pickup. I'm asking $425. Hard case is included (another issue...when closed, there is a small gap at the butt end of the uke...see picture). Shipping to lower 48 is included. Paypal is preferred.

Kalaunu1.jpg

Kalaunu2.jpg

Kalaunu3.jpg

Pictures of the bridge:

photo-5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

Pictures of the tuner wear marks:

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Picture of the gap in the case:

photo-2.jpg

Video:

Wow, that was fast! Uke is on hold. If the sale falls through I'll let you all know!

Great video. Do you have the tabs to his recording. I love While My Guitar Gently Weeps. You play it very well here. Please pm me if you have this tab available. My fingers are crossed!!!

Dude, Of course it was fast. you are offering the uke for $200 less than you have invested in it right. Those fishman p/u aren't cheap.
I was gonna say everybody will want this.

I must look at this forum 4 or 5 times a day, maybe more on the weekends, and I MISS THIS!?!?!?! :wallbash::wallbash:

Aloha Nuprin,
I admire your honesty in pointing out details in flaws and for your generously reasonable prices in your offers,
you're someone I consider a a respectable seller that I'll keep in mind if I'm looking for a certain ukulele. Also,
cannot forget your generosity to fellow UU member Natalie....MM Stan...

Well rats...looks like she who hesitates is lost. That is what I get for spending the day away from the computer. Congrats to the lucky first person.

Aloha Nuprin,
I admire your honesty in pointing out details in flaws and for your generously reasonable prices in your offers,
you're someone I consider a a respectable seller that I'll keep in mind if I'm looking for a certain ukulele. Also,
cannot forget your generosity to fellow UU member Natalie....MM Stan...

Thanks! I try to be as honest as possible when I sell. I've been burned from eBay deals where the item arrives in a condition different than is described and I don't want to do that to anyone.

I was more than happy to Deach the K-Wave Tele to Natalie...it was sitting unplayed in my room and she really wanted one. I'd rather someone gets to enjoy it rather than letting it go to waste.

This is an awesome deal. Those cracks and other dings are just characteristics of the uke. It's character. Hope it finds a good home, reallllly good deal.

Oh, I'm calling seconds or thirds or whatever place in line on that uke if the buyer backs out. I've got the PayPal ready to go.

Still don't have a KoAloha Tenor w/ pickup. (Patting myself on the back for that justification.)

Oh, I'm calling seconds or thirds or whatever place in line on that uke if the buyer backs out. I've got the PayPal ready to go.

Still don't have a KoAloha Tenor w/ pickup. (Patting myself on the back for that justification.)

You're on the list Jon...there are 5 others before you.

Just to give everyone an update as to the pending sale...the buyer is in Australia and work has prevented me from getting shipping rates. My next day off is Wednesday so I can get shipping rates at that point. The buyer will then have to make sure he's willing to pay for the shipping on top of the uke. If all goes smoothly, the uke is his. If he backs out, I start going down the list.

Thanks for the update, Nuprin . . .

by all means add me to the list too!!!

I thought this was already paid for.

I have received payment. This uke is sold! Thanks UU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom