Oh No!!!!

Jake DPR

Reaction score
So my singer fell in love with the uke at my house. He ordered a Kala-C from MGM and has been waiting for over a week. It cam in today and the side of the body has a giant break in it. It is obviously a shipping issue. Is there anything he can do here? He is so bummed, and I really feel bad for him.

So my singer fell in love with the uke at my house. He ordered a Kala-C from MGM and has been waiting for over a week. It cam in today and the side of the body has a giant break in it. It is obviously a shipping issue. Is there anything he can do here? He is so bummed, and I really feel bad for him.

file a claim with the post office, (assuming it was insured) they pay up really quickly. I had a simular issue with a CBU o recieved last year.

JT

I don't know if MGM insures his packages, I don't remember the option when I ordered. I told Kenn to contact him, as he is like the nicest dude ever. I am letting him borrow a uke till then, poor guy

That sucks big-time!

did it come with a case? I pretty much think its the post office fault.

You guys are scaring me. My sceptre is in a box somewhere between fl. And ca. And from there going to ha. And back again it is double boxed and insured but I rather have the uke than da money

I don't know if MGM insures his packages, I don't remember the option when I ordered. I told Kenn to contact him, as he is like the nicest dude ever. I am letting him borrow a uke till then, poor guy

Even if the package is not insured, the carrier is responsible and will ultimately make it right. It is their duty and responsibility to do so and don't accept any excuses from them. It was mishandling. MGM is a real pro when it comes to customer service and packaging for safe shipment. I also can't see him shipping without insurance.

Top Bottom