thanks mike@mainland!

raecarter

Reaction score
I just called America for the first time and spoke to mike to order a misi pickup. What a nice man and very patient with simpletons ie me. Electro acoustic Mainland soon when it's fitted yay!

Aloha Raecarter,
Welcome to the UU and our humble forums.....and congrats on your first purchase of your ukulele.....
I hope your mainland arrives very quickly so you can Jam.....Have fun and "Keep on strumming them strings" MM Stan...

Aye top bloke is Mike.

Aloha Raecarter,
Welcome to the UU and our humble forums.....and congrats on your first purchase of your ukulele.....
I hope your mainland arrives very quickly so you can Jam.....Have fun and "Keep on strumming them strings" MM Stan...

Thanks stan you may have misunderstood me. I have been playing for 9 months now and already have a mainland check out my youtube signature underneath. I just bought a pickup and can't wait!

Aloha Raecarter,
My mistake, don't know what i was thinking.....long day, I suppose..
And yup, Mike from Mainland rocks....
Sorry for the misunderstanding..."keep strumming themstrings" MM Stan

Mike installed two MiSis for me. One in my tenor when I ordered it and then I sent him my concert for one also. Both are Mainlands. Work great. Mainlands Rule!

I wish I had got an pickup installed when I bought my Mainland Tenor, to be fair Mike did offer a great deal, but being in England and having to pay the tax's, I went for the cheapest option, that turned out to be the wrong option. Never mind you live and learn, oh yeah! Mike is a very nice man.

I have only positive things to say when it comes to dealing with Mainland. I ordered a new uke a few weeks back to be shipped to Alaska. Everything went smoothly and the uke has arrived (I haven't been home to play it yet, but I will be soon). Emails to Mike were returned quickly. Part of the reason I ordered from mainland was because of all of the positive things found on the forum.

I'm worried that customs will charge loads for the pickup on It's own

UK customs is the weirdest of them all. Sometimes they charge duty, sometimes they don't charge anything.

Top Bottom