Maui Shirt

Pippin

Reaction score
I received a surpise package in the mail on Saturday morning... a MAUI Shirt. The note that came with it said, "What are you waiting for? Put on the shirt and play ukulele!"

There was no name on the message to tell me who sent the shirt. My wife started laughing because she was privy to the caper. She knew my friend Jeremy dePrisco of Mindspeak Music and BLue Buddha Records sent it to me. He also sent me a copy of his latest album, but it won't be here until Tuesday.

Let me just say, the Maui Shirt is extremely comfortable and the embroidery is beautifully done... yes, it's an island scene with a ukulele.

Thanks, Jeremy!

Here is a link to the shirt...

http://www.mauishirts.com/island-ukulele-palm-tree-embroidered-jacquard.html

Pippin... loved the Maui shirt. Took my first trip there three years ago. Bought a tenor Mele from Chryl Rock at Mele Ukulele. First instrument I've ever owned or played. My wife thought I'd have it stowed in the closet two weeks after returning from the Islands. I still play every day... absolutely passionate about it. We've returned every year and I always buy another Mele. Have since added an Eleuke, a Fluke and a Pono to my arsenal. Maui is awesome and I buy a few island t-shirts every time I'm there. Maui and ukes are part of me now... love both of them. Enjoyed seeing the shirt.

Tim (Music City Uker)

Aloha Jeremy,
You've got some good friends, my friend....and what a better excuse to retun to Maui to buy another uke every year!!!Maui No Ka Oi!!!
Rayon is nice and comfortable...a snazzy shirt to hit the town in....for sure....
Glad you like it here in Hawaii, maybe your next trip you can extend to Honolulu and stop by the big "K" companies for a tour..he he...
Thanks for sharing, Have Fun!! and "Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan...

Top Bottom