League Of Legends

I've tried it

I've tried League of Legends, but I think it sucks. The summoner system is too unfair for new players, and you must "buy" heroes which is not cool at all.
But if you are not used to Defense of the Ancients or Heroes of Newerth, I recommend it.

I play this with my friends and it is pretty addicting. It is true that being a new player is tough since there are a lot of experienced players who play on beginner accounts for whatever reason. Also, there are quite a few problems with the game. The servers are frequently maintained meaning that they're down a lot and you're unable to play and there are many unbalanced champions among the 50+ that you can choose from. You technically have to "buy" heroes to play as them, but you can use the currency that you earn from playing the game, called Influence Points(IP). There is also a "free" champion rotation in which several champions are free to play for a week, then a different set of champions are set as free to play. This allows players to try each champion, making deciding on which champion to buy less blinding.

Top Bottom