6.4mm to 2.5mm jack cable

Esy

Reaction score
I ried to use6.4mm to 2.5mm jack cable to make my computer works as amp but when i connect it sound is minimal,

this is try of cable recording in windows recorde

http://www.mediafire.com/?a3zvemjo9jm

Sound recorded grat but not as a live output. somebody have any solution. Hot to change live volume from imput ?

If you're using Windows, open the Control Panel and check the settings under "Sound and Audio Devices." There you can set the input levels.

Another problem may be the impedeance of the mic. Make sure your mic impedance matches your card.

Read this:
Interfacing Professional Microphones to Computer Sound Cards:
If the impedance of the microphone is the same or higher than the input impedance of the sound card, some or all of the microphone’s signal strength will be lost (an effect called ‘loading’.) The higher the microphone’s impedance is compared to the sound card’s, the more signal will be lost. Connecting a high impedance (also called ‘High Z’) microphone to a sound card with an input impedance of 600 ohms will result in so much signal loss that the talker’s voice will be inaudible. Professional microphones typically have an output impedance of less than 600 ohms and most sound cards have an input impedance of 600 to 2,000 ohms, so impedance is not usually a problem.

You probably also want to be sure you connect a dynamic mic, not a condenser type:
The primary difference -- as far as sound cards are concerned -- is that condenser microphones require a source of dc power to operate. Dynamic microphones do not require any external powering.

Other Comments here: www.neumann.com/forums/view.php?bn=neumann_genrec&key=1184103605&v=f

i don`t using a mic but using a pizeco undersadle pickup

Top Bottom