John Prine's "illegal smile"

Is there some kind of limit I exceeded? or what? Maybe 'cause I messed up the title's someone thought i was double-posting?
Whatever. Here it is again. you certainly don't have to watch!

Ha! I was just thinking about working that one out. Pretty good Prine sound..

Aloha Thirdkingofpleasureville,
That's cool You make and play your own instruments..I liked the the beat of that song, got my feet tappin....MM Stan..

Hey bud, that's the 4th thread you've made for this video. Please stop.

Nice video. I saw John Prine live when I was in college. This was one of the songs he played that night and, with Donald and Lydia, is among my favorites. Prine's songs are naturals for uke covers, and you nailed his singing voice. Thanks for posting.

Nice video. I saw John Prine live when I was in college. This was one of the songs he played that night and, with Donald and Lydia, is among my favorites. Prine's songs are naturals for uke covers, and you nailed his singing voice. Thanks for posting.
Yeah, john prine is one of my all time fav's. and thanks. i pretty much "learned to sing" by listening to him and dylan, so I can't say I meant to imitate his voice, it just kinda happens that way!

and seeso, all is forgiven. i shouldn't get all hurt so easily, or blow up the forums with too many videos at once anyway! well, it was my day off and i was bored.

Top Bottom