bought my first !

SplitCreek

Reaction score
Oh my Gawd !
Just bought my first Ukulele after browsing around (for many weeks) and looking at different ppl's opinions and findings i finally did it i bought my first Uke
Hooray! Its a Kala KA mohagany concert Ukulele :drool:
I bought it online tough, i went to local music store but he didn't sell any uke's & knew very little about them!
All i can do now is wait and its killing me (x_X)
It wil take up to 3 days b4 they receive my payment since its European transfer
and will take up to 7/14 days till it arrive.
Hope ill survive!

Peace Out

Split...

Welcome..
I have had my uke almost 4 weeks. Although dreamed of playing for a few years! It's so much fun for sure! I have learned so much here!
Good luck and welcome!

Aloha SC,
Welcome to the UUand our forums....and congrats on your first purcased ukulele..the Kala!!
I'm glad that you finally registered and you can join in...Also I know how it feels waiting for
your uke through then mail..checking with the mailman daily...shucks it's not here yet???
Let us know how it turns out..Good Luck!!...MM Stan...

Nice purchase, welcome to the underground

congrats! I actually bought that same uke for my brother for his birthday. I think its a really great quality first uke.
Good luck with it!

Yes, the dreaded wait...we have all been through it. Congrats on the uke! When it arrives, play the heck out of it! Post some pictures too!

Congratulations on your new ukulele, and I hope the wait isn't too long. It always seems like that package will NEVER arrive!

Good luck with the patience! The wait can be really painful...hoping, will today be the day?

I wish you the best with your new uke. They are a true delight to play. Enjoy!!!!

And not your last...there's my four weeks experience speaking. Off to get another Sunday (that's five, and one half built in the shop).

Hehe Thanks for the supporting words everyone!
yes waiting is indeed long but i think ill (try) to write a song
about one slow mailman! that will keep me busy :D

Peace OuT

Split...

Top Bottom