My first ukulele and second one

hoover

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i bouth my first ukulele in a little store and i said " i wanna try something new " and the guy tell me what about a ukulele. So i bouth one for 15 box... Its was kinda a plastic thing with plastic cord and plastic tuner. it was a cheap one. Event if it was cheap i kinda like it. It was strange to play some note from that thing.

Because it was cheap, it was pretty hard to play precise note. so i decide to buy a new one. I bouth a Greg Bennett deseign UK-70 ... http://www.gregbennettguitars.com/uk70.html .
i see the difference with my first one. Wow precise note and it was easy to play with this ukulele.

Iv'e been praticing for 8 month now and i can play all the song tha Aldrine put in is lessons. But now ive falling in love with his new ukulele Black i think its a Kanilea brand but im not sure.

I will plan to fly to hawai to get the same one an autograph by Aldrine.

So if someone can help me to get the same ukulele it will be great.

Karl

Aloha Hoover,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and congrats on the purchase of your Greg Bennett uke.
Why don't you personal message Aldrine here and ask him.....Good Luck...MM Stan..

thanks, i will send him a private message. but right now his message box is full, so i cant send him.

His uke is custom made /: but if you'd be willing to spend the extra money then it'd be pretty cool to get a custom made one for yourself and have aldrine sign it..

Hello everyone, i ask kaline'a compagny and they can do a custom made for myself who will be a replica of Aldrine, but i think i will go for a brighter wood for the core of the ukulele and it will be a concert type not a tenor type of aldrine and their be some change with the logo on the fret too. Also i'm trying to get Aldrine sign on it

Karl

Top Bottom