UUU Fall Session Registration is Open!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey all, we just opened up registration for UUU Fall Session which starts on Oct 9th 2010. See http://school.ukuleleunderground.com for all the details.

Also, we're looking for some testimonials from students who took classes in the first session. If you'd like to write one to be featured on our testimonials page, please send them to me, ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

Mahalozzzzz

Blues Class Times?

I signed up for the Blues class but I notice no times for class were posted. When is the class going to take place?

I signed up for the Blues class but I notice no times for class were posted. When is the class going to take place?

We registered for 103. We also need to know the time for the class.

Anyone know what the real start time is for the 102 class on Sat. and Sunday. The UUU site says 4:00PM HST but that isn't right. The lesson happened at 12:00PM HST according to ezstream. The Sunday class is supposed to start at 1:00PM HST according to the UUU page. Anyone know if that one is correct?

Edit:
Looking at the FAQ and the home page when logged in as a student for 102, it says there are 2 classes, one on Sat and one on Sun. But if you look at the description for 102, it just says saturday. It would be very helpful if the info was synchronized. Very confusing.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom