Spanish Romance - classical version

Aloha Ruukie,
Jus love the spanish classical stuff and you did a nice job, enjoyed it very much!!!thanks for sharing...the tabs too.
Have Fun and "Keep strumming or picking them strings" MM Stan...

I was taking guitar lessons in Madrid, in 1974 ( from an American who was taking advanced lessons from a Maestro) and this was the first exercise he gave me. For one reason or another I dropped him as he spent more time talking about other things ( I think he was a Missionary) but I never forgot the piece. Thanks for bringing it back, and on a Ukulele no less.
Well done. You play it very well.

Thanks much for your kind comments! Greatly appreciate them!

... a tremolo version of it is coming up tonight (Germany, GMT+1 or 2) ... should I start a new thread or post it here?

Very nice vids! Beautiful playing!

I liked Aldrine's tutorial on this song as well, but his had a different intro that was nice as well. However, he did leave out the second section of Romance so thanks for the tabs too! I can now watch your vids and read the tabs to figure out the rest of the song! :)

Thanks a lot! Aldrine did a tutorial on that? Uups, I didn't know ... where?
This was one of the first classic pieces I had to learn on guitar when I was young. First part is A minor, second part A major. Anyway, have fun!

Top Bottom