The kanilea is gone !!

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
ARGHHH!!! I was going to buy the Kanilea k1 when I got paid in 4 days.... I was about to buy it now, and pay for it then. It was up only a few hour ago, AND NOW IT'S GONE!!!

Hate my life...

no, I have until November 6th to learn about 10 songs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got the money, I was watching it for weeks on end!!! ffs........!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawaiimusicsupply... Today's been my worst day........... ffs, I was so happy to come home and buy my new ukulele... and I knew, that it would let me down. Tbh, I'm not surprised, but that means now, I have to look for a whole new ukulele, for the price within my range....

omfg.... whatever, not even going to bother to continue.

It's allright :)

But did they allow like..Bookings?
I think KoAloha has a factory second Tenor for 775 if I'm not mistaken...

bookings? I don't know.... I emailed him, and asked him if I bought it, could I pay for it in 5 days time. And no reply. I guess sales and money bring out the worst in people. OMG I can't get over it...........................

every ukulele I like, either get discontinued, or I can't get.................xfbnlaXnvl;SNvl/kSBV ffs....... I've never swore and screamed so loud in my life

ha ha, let's just say, at the exchange rate, I would never pay that much for that ukulele :S.

arghhhh.. had my heart set on it...nevermind, might aswell look for another brand, but nothing around that price was as good

Sorry mate....I have just checked and likewise I would not pay anything near that either....I might for a car...but not a Uke....I thought I was pushing the boat out spending £165 on my Kala.

Do not fret, Fellow Australian Uker!

Mainland
KoAloha has a second for 775 (For the second time! :p )
Keli'i was quite good as well (One of the forum members here did a review)

ha ha, let's just say, at the exchange rate, I would never pay that much for that ukulele :S.

arghhhh.. had my heart set on it...nevermind, might aswell look for another brand, but nothing around that price was as good

Believe me, I think we've all felt that way when a fantastic uke has slipped through our hands. But if you're anything like me, your attention will be focused on another one soon enough. :) And don't give up on the brand, I have a Kanile'a and so does my mom and they are wonderful and so worth the wait.

Believe me, I think we've all felt that way when a fantastic uke has slipped through our hands. But if you're anything like me, your attention will be focused on another one soon enough. :) And don't give up on the brand, I have a Kanile'a and so does my mom and they are wonderful and so worth the wait.

Does that mean you forgot to update your signature? :p

Top Bottom